It was originally developed with support, in part, from the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO), a jointly staffed agency within the US Department of Homeland Security.
What does DNDO stand for?
DNDO stands for Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (TSA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DNDO
We have 1 other meaning of DNDO in our Acronym Attic
- Do Not Double Dip
- Denso Automotive Deutschland GmbH (German automotive company)
- Department of National Development and Energy (Australia)
- Des Nouvelles du Front (French: News from the Front)
- Det Norske Diakonforbund (Norway)
- Digestible Neutral Detergent Fiber (irrigation)
- Do Not Disturb Group
- Do Not Disturb, Individual (computing)
- Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative
- Do Not Disturb Override
- Division of Neuropharmacological Drug Products (US Food and Drug Administration)
- Douleur Neuropathique Diabétique Périphérique (French: Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain)
- Decade for Natural Disaster Reduction (UN)
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution (ICANN)
- Dotation Nationale de Développement des Réseaux (French: National Endowment for the Development of Networks)
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Duely Noted Design Studio
- Dutch National Dental Survey
- Dynamic Network Design Studio (web-design firm)
- Do Not Disturb Exception List (phone feature; Avaya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robin Robinson - Deputy Assistant Secretary for Preparedness & Response, Director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, HHS Huban Gowadia - Director, Domestic Nuclear Detection Office, DHS COL Ken Shaw - Deputy Commander for Clinical Support Services Ft.
Innovative Solutions for the Department's Domestic Nuclear Detection Office CHANTILLY, Va.
Components of DHS (Select agency profiles follow): * Directorate for National Protection and Programs * Directorate for Science & Technology * Directorate for Management * Office of Policy * Office of Health Affairs * Office of Intelligence and Analysis * Office of Operations Coordination * Federal Law Enforcement Training Center * Domestic Nuclear Detection Office * Transportation Security Administration (TSA) * US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) * US Citizenship and Immigration Services * US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) * United States Coast Guard * Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) * US Secret Service MISSION The TSA protects the Nation's transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.
This commentary, sponsored by the DHS Domestic Nuclear Detection Office, focuses on the application of high-energy X-rays, produced by accelerators, in the detection of weapons and radioactive material at US border crossings.
Domestic Nuclear Detection Office, created two years ago by President George W.
com Science Applications International Corporation has been awarded a two-year, cost-plus-award-fee contract from the Department of Homeland Security Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) to design, develop, fabricate, assemble, test and deliver a prototype next-generation high-energy radiation radiographic inspection system called the Cargo Advanced Automated Radiography System (CAARS).
This year, the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) awarded contracts totaling approximately $1.