The Committee voted to retain the 3 to 7 percent monitoring range for growth of total domestic non-financial debt for 1995 and to extend that range on a tentative basis to 1996: Votes for this action: Messrs.
What does DNFD stand for?
DNFD stands for Domestic Non-Financial Debt
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Determination of Non-competitive Financial Assistance (non-competitive funding from department of energy)
- Dominant-Negative Fas-Associated Death Domain
- Discharged Not Final Billed (hospitals)
- Designated Non-Financial Businesses and Professions (Middle East & North Africa Financial Action Task Force Against Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing; Bahrain)
- Dispositional Need for Closure (psychology)
- Diversity Network for Cornwall (UK)
- Dryden Native Friendship Centre (Canada)
- Dublin Naturalists Field Club (est. 1886)
- Dutch National Food Consumption Survey (Netherlands)
- Data Network Facilities Engineering
- Department of Non-Formal Education
- Digestible Nitrogen-Free Extract
- Directorate of Non-Formal Education (Bangladesh)
- Distance Non-Formal Education
- Death Note Fan Flash
- Den Norske Fagpresses Forening (Norwegian)
- Den Norske Forening i Finland (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Finland)
- Deutsch-Nigrische Freundschaftsgesellschaft e.V. (German: Niger-German Friendship Society)
- Documento No Fiscal Homologado (Portuguese: Approved Document No Tax; Argentina)