This new roofing product is the Ruukki Classic Solar Thermal Roof, which has been designed to generate energy both for domestic hot water and for heating.
What does DHW stand for?
DHW stands for Domestic Hot Water (heating)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHW
We have 20 other meanings of DHW in our Acronym Attic
- Deptford Hearing Voices Service (UK)
- Die Herren Vom Schwarzen Stein (German: Lords of the Black Stone)
- De Heeren Van Vonder (Dutch: Gentlemen of the Bridge Group)
- Daniel Hale Williams (first African-American cardiologist)
- Department of Health and Welfare
- Design Hekwerk Montage (Dutch fence design company; Netherlands)
- Design High Water (normal water surface elevation)
- Desperate Housewives (TV show)
- Destroyers Hooligans Widzew (gaming)
- Directions de l'Hydraulique des Wilayas (French: Department of Hydraulics of Wilayas; Algéria)
- Dreamhack Winter (Swedish local area network gathering)
- Druckhaus Waiblingen
- Daniel H. Wagner Associates, Inc. (Hampton, VA)
- Delhi Hmar Welfare Association (New Delhi, India)
- Department of Health Washington
- Dundee Hills Winegrowers Association (Dundee, OR)
- Desert Hills Water Company (Arizona)
- Dating Hamster Wheel of Despair
- Decompressive Hemicraniectomy with Duraplasty (ischemic stroke treatment modality)
- Dickens House Wine Emporium (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Therm-Omega-Tech, the global leader in the design and manufacture of self-actuating temperature control valves, announced today the launch of its new Circuit Solver (TM) valve for domestic hot water systems.
5 megawatt natural-gas cogeneration plant, providing electricity on site, reducing emissions and using low-grade "waste heat" to provide domestic hot water.
3 In "Legionella Infection Risk from Domestic Hot Water," by Paola Borella et al.
It was installed in the early 80s and heated domestic hot water had fan coil units for space heating, and heated an in-ground pool.
During the summer, domestic hot water is warmed in the solar tanks and supplied to individual flats.
We use that heat - which is usually dumped by means of a radiator (like in a vehicle) - and store it in hot water tanks, and use it for the inflow heating of a house or your domestic hot water.
An immediate, organized history of boiler, domestic hot water, and inside and outside temperatures on a daily, monthly or yearly basis.