The report, over domestic credit market, attributed the five-percent growth to flourishing consuming credit activities and credit granted to business sector.
What does DCRED stand for?
DCRED stands for Domestic Credit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dominican Center for Religious Development
- Dhaulagiri Community Resource Development Centre (Nepal)
- Digital Content Research and Development Center
- Division of Cardiovascular and Renal Drug Products (US FDA)
- Detailed Control Room Design Review
- Department of Community Resources and Employment (Canada)
- Dépôt Commun des Régiments Étrangers (French: Common Repository of Foreign Regiments)
- Deputy Commander Royal Engineers (UK)
- Direction de la Communication et des Relations Extérieures (French: Corporate Communications and External Relations)
- Dallas City Retired Employees Association (Dallas, TX)
- Day Cancer Research Foundation
- Debt Consolidation and Relief Facility (India)
- Defense CBRNE (Chemical, Radiological, Biological, Nuclear, and Explosive) Response Force
- Die Casting Research Foundation
- Direction de la Consommation et de la Répression des Fraudes (French: Directorate of Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control)
- Disabled Children's Relief Fund (Freeport, NY)
- Derby City Roller Girls (Louisville, KY)
- Direction Centrale des Renseignements Généraux (French: Central Directorate of General Information)
- Dynamics and Control Research Group
- Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The analysts attributed the high earnings this year to a surge in domestic credit as banks are slowing down their bad debt provision build up and taking advantage of an upswing in the economy and in public sector projects.
Moody's also said the banking sector's difficulties will reduce domestic credit growth and severely constrain the country's growth potential, which will exacerbate existing economic and institutional weaknesses.
SABB has maintained robust profitability and consistent net interest margin despite a slow-down in the domestic credit environment.
INTRODUCTION For determination of Domestic Credit to Private Sector (DCPS) empirical studies focus on GDP, interest rates, and price indices in any form (Backe and Zumer, 2004).
BKM also said that 238,429,405 TL have been spent in international transactions with domestic credit cards between November 12-20.
Founded in 2002, China UnionPay, also known as UnionPay, is the only domestic credit card organization in China and an association for China's bank card industry.
S audi Arabia's banks boosted their investments abroad by more than SR 45 billion through most of 2009 to offset waning domestic credit and the absence of government bonds, official figures showed recently.