It enables the Domain Name registry system to process hundreds of registrars(1) connecting simultaneously, send hundreds of thousands of requests and process more than 250,000 transactions per day.
What does DNRS stand for?
DNRS stands for Domain Name Registry System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNRS
We have 5 other meanings of DNRS in our Acronym Attic
- Distance Nominale de Risque Oculaire (French: Nominal Ocular Hazard Distance)
- Do Not Read Out (consumer survey)
- Do Not Resuscitate Order
- Danish National Registry of Patients (est. 1977)
- Defense National Relocation Program
- Department of Natural Resource Protection (Broward County, FL)
- Department of Natural Resources and Parks
- DoD (Department of Defense) National Relocation Program (US DoD)
- Did Not Receive Questionnaire
- Day/Night Range Sight
- Doro Noise Reduction System (Doro; various locations)
- Dartmouth Natural Resources Trust (Massachusetts)
- Digital Noise Riding Threshold
- Dutch National Racing Team (Netherlands)
- Did Not Read the Farking Article (Fark.com)
- Dime Novel Round-Up (magazine)
- Deutsch-Niederländische Rechtsanwaltsvereinigung (German: German-Dutch Bar Association)
- Department of Natural Resources and Water (Queensland, Australia)
- Do Not Repeat Yourself (computer programming)
- Daily Nutritional Support (health supplement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By Nick Patience Michael Rotert, one of the two experts that attended Network Solutions Inc's technical advisory group meeting on January 28 to inspect its progress in developing a system to enable competitors to use its domain name registry system, got back to us to says that every question he and the only other attendee, Johan Hjelm was answered, though it was purely on a technical level as NSI was not there to discuss its business plans.