VeriSign is also meeting with Brazilian Domain Name Registrars and key Internet Industry leaders this week in Sao Paulo during its Latin America Domain Name Forum.
What does DNF stand for?
DNF stands for Domain Name Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNF
We have 50 other meanings of DNF in our Acronym Attic
- Disjunctive/Disjoint Normal Form
- Do Not Fax
- Do Not Fit (electronics)
- Do Not Fix (software bug)
- Do Not Forget
- Do Not Forward
- Do Not Freeze (USAP)
- Does Not Follow (mathematical proofs)
- Does Not Function
- Domain Name Finder
- Dominant-Negative Form (genetics)
- Down 'n Floundering (racing)
- Droits des Non Fumeurs (French: Non-Smokers Rights)
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Dungeon and Fighter (video game)
- Dynamic Network Factory, Inc.
- Dynamic No Fins (swimming)
- Second Disjunctive Normal Form
- First Disjunctive Normal Form
- Deloney Newkirk Fine Art (gallery; Santa Fe, New Mexico)