Participating nonprofits are the Boys & Girls Club of Silicon Valley, Second Harvest Food Bank, Hidden Villa, Humane Society of Silicon Valley, Loaves and Fishes, Taylor Family Foundation, Foster a Dream, Junior Achievement, Anka Behavioral Health, John Muir Natural Historic Site: The O'Neill House, Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation, Lincoln Child Center, Glide Memorial Church, Meals on Wheels, Dolores Street Community Services, and Catholic Youth Charities.
What does DSCS stand for?
DSCS stands for Dolores Street Community Services (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSCS
We have 42 other meanings of DSCS in our Acronym Attic
- Down Syndrome Critical Region
- Down Syndrome Candidate Region 1
- Data Sharing Control System
- Data Systems (Technician) Senior Chief (Petty Officer) (US Navy Rating)
- Deep Sea Coral and Sponge
- Defense Satellite Communications System
- Department of Soil and Crop Sciences (Colorado State University)
- Department of State Courier Service (US)
- Desk Side Computer System
- Defense Satellite Communications System - Service Life Enhancement Program
- Diocesan Service Centre for Social Action (India)
- Drug Supply Chain Security Act (US Federal Law)
- Defence Services Command and Staff College (Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Dubai Sport Cargo Transport (Admn) and Ship Chandeling
- Defense Satellite Communications System Control
- Defense Satellite Communications System Installation(s)
- Defense Satellite Communications System Modernization
- Defense Satellite Communications System Operations Center
- Desert Sierra Cancer Surveillance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
30,000 to Community Gatepath in Burlingame to support a technology upgrade for the newly renovated Children's Center; - $30,000 to the Dolores Street Community Services in San Francisco to support technology upgrades and a technology consultant to improve programming services; About the AT&T Foundation The new AT&T Foundation, the philanthropic arm of AT&T Inc.