Cobalt Mortgage Dollars for Scholars Creates 73 Scholarships KIRKLAND, Wash.
What does DFS stand for?
DFS stands for Dollars for Scholars
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of DFSOther Resources:
We have 239 other definitions for DFS in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Fast Switching
- Distributed File System
- Division Fire Support
- Division Forces Spéciales (French: Special Forces Division; various organizations)
- Division of Family Services (various locations)
- Division of Field Science
- Division of Fire Safety
- Document Fulfillment System
- Documentum Foundation Services
- DoD FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) Supplement (US DoD)
- Domain File System
- Double-Folded Stub (filter)
- Drafting Financial Statements (accounting)
- Dragon Fake Step (Tekken game maneuver)
- Dragon Fire Shield (video gaming)
- Dry Fuel Storage
- Dupont Flooring Systems (independent flooring contractors owner/franchisees)
- Duty Free Shoppers (multi-national duty free retailer)
- Dyed Fuel System
- Dynamic File System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the more than $80,000 in scholarship awards that were presented, many graduates were eligible for matching college grants for the Dollars for Scholars Awards received.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] North Carolina's Johnston Community College Foundation raised a record $23,163 at its sixth annual Dollars for Scholars fundraiser at the Smithfield home of Leo and Helen Daughtry.
Alexandria, Virginia (two programs); Georgia Academy of Children and Youth Professionals, Atlanta; Iowa Dollars For Scholars, Des Moines; MATHCOUNTS Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia; National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification, Mashpee, Massachusetts; and The Urban Land Institute, Washington, D.
Des Moines, Iowa, has introduced a life policy that names a local Dollars for Scholars chapter as the beneficiary.
Scholarship America([R]), the nation's premier nonprofit scholarship and educational support organization, announced today that their Dollars for Scholars program will receive a donation worth $102,500 from Best Buy, Inc.
31, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- This fall, Cobalt Mortgage Dollars for Scholars distributed $39,500.
All these random elements come into play at this year's annual Millbury Dollars for Scholars event March 24, with a common goal to raise funds.