Citywide during the first quarter, 126 buildings were traded in 109 transactions for a total dollar value of $523 million.
What does DOLVAL stand for?
DOLVAL stands for Dollar Value
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dynamic Ordinary Least Squares
- Department of Labour and Social Affairs (Gondar, Ethiopia)
- Digital Output LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) Signal Conditioner
- Dropping Off Last Sea Pilot (Norway; maritime)
- Directional Optimized Link-State Routing
- Date Of Last Transaction
- Director of Learning and Teaching (UK)
- Director of Learning Technology (humor)
- Distributed Online Transaction Processing
- Double Outlet Left Ventricle (medical condition)
- Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- Dynamic Global Phytogeography Model
- 4-Methyl-2,5-Dimethoxyamphetamine (psychedelic drug; aka STP)
- Data Only Module (Nortel)
- Data Origin Level – Manual Input
- Data Output Message
- Date of Manufacture
- Date Of Marriage (geneological term)
- Date of Maturity
- Date of Mortgage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volume is off six percent from the prior year and dollar value is down eight percent.
In March 1996, all the donees entered into a confirmation agreement (CA) that translated the dollar value of the gifts they received into percentages of MIL interests.
Specifically, the cost of eliminating C/SSRs on low dollar value contracts (below $20 million) more than offsets the increased cost of additional CPRs (and tailored CPRs, which replace C/SSRs on the higher dollar value contracts ($20 million and above).
5 percent increase in dollar value during the first half of 2004.
The number of newsletter deals climbed from four in last year's third quarter to 11 this year while the dollar value rocketed from just $4 million to $218.
5% Reserves (US$ millions) December 03 14,153 Dollar Value (Peso) February 27 2.
We identified a dollar value and instituted a stop-loss order to sell on it.