The team uses the Enhanced Dollar Cost Banding (EDCB) process, which can factor in unit deployments or even build an ASL from scratch for units that have limited demand information.
What does DCB stand for?
DCB stands for Dollar Cost Banding
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCB
We have 130 other meanings of DCB in our Acronym Attic
- Differential Code Bias
- Differenzierten Cellulite Behandlung (German: Differentiated Cellulite Treatment)
- Digital Channel Bank (Sprint)
- Digital Converter Box
- Direct Copper Bonding (semiconductor module manufacturing)
- Directional Comparison Blocking (power transmission line protection)
- Directory Cache Buffer
- Disk Coprocessor Board
- Distorted Coulomb-Born
- Distribution Control Box (underground mining)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ADM program will continue to refine logistics process improvements found in initiatives such as dollar cost banding and the equipment downtime analyzer.