Examples include electronic lock modules which allow for opening and closing of machines wirelessly and enhanced power capabilities to support dollar bill validators and coin changers.
What does DBV stand for?
DBV stands for Dollar Bill Validator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBV
We have 27 other meanings of DBV in our Acronym Attic
- Design, Build, Validate
- Deutscher Badminton Verband (German badminton club)
- Deutscher Baseball und Softball Verband (German Baseball and Softball Association)
- Deutscher Beton-Verein (German: German Concrete Association)
- Deutscher Betriebswirte-Verlag (German: German Economists Publisher)
- Deutscher Bibliotheksverband eV
- Deutscher Brennstoffvertrieb (German: German Fuel Sales)
- Dictionnaire de Bactériologie Vétérinaire (French: Dictionary of Veterinary Bacteriology)
- Digitale Bildverarbeitung (German)
- Discharge Bypass Valve
- Dubrovnik, Croatia (Airport Code)
- Double Volume Blood Exchange Transfusions
- Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Development Bank of the Virgin Islands (now National Bank of the Virgin Islands; British Virgin Islands)
- Distance-Based Vehicle Insurance
- Division for the Blind and Visually Impaired (various locations)
- Die Botschaft vom Kreuz (German: The Message from the Cross)
- Design Baseline and Verification Program
- Digital Blood Volume Pulse
- Daten Bank Verwaltungs System (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our cashless transaction technology is among the first technology in nearly two decades - certainly since the advent of the dollar bill validator -- to have a major impact in generating growth in the vending machine business," he said.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Wells-Gardner Electronics Corporation (Amex: WGA) announced the addition of JCM and Mars dollar bill validators to its product line for purposes of distribution with its coin door products.