The mandatory election under the Dollar Approximate Separate Transaction Method (DASTM) regulations require that a voluminous amount of information be supplied with the tax return.
What does DATSM stand for?
DATSM stands for Dollar Approximate Separate Transaction Method (accounting)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dream Achieve to Survive (Philippines)
- Drill and Transfer System
- Drug & Alcohol Training Service (UK)
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment Specialist (counseling)
- Depot Automatic Test System for Avionics
- Department of The Army Training & Support Committee
- Deputy Assistant to the Secretary of Defense
- Deputy Assistant to the Secretary of Defense (Chemical and Biological Matters)
- Deputy Assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Chemical and Biological Defense
- Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Policy (Australia)
- Development and Test Support System
- Defense Attaché
- Department of Aviation Trades Training
- Dialysis Adequacy and Transport Test (kidney diseases)
- Direct Attention Thinking Tools (de Bono Thinking Systems)
- Dweller at the Threshold (American electronic music group; 1993-2005)
- Depositions and Trial Testimony Archive
- Design and Technology Teachers Association (Australia)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technology Assessment (American Medical Association)
- District Attorneys' Technology Theft Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bergquist noted that taxpayers are still awaiting the issuance of the transition rules for the dollar approximate separate transaction method (DASTM) regulations under section 985.
Although the issuance of the dollar approximate separate transaction method (DASTM) regulations on July 16, 1991, substantially reduced the differences between the tax and financial accounting treatment of this item, we continue to believe that taxpayers should not be required to make any adjustment for foreign currency translation.