What does DR ING stand for?
DR ING stands for Doktor der Ingenieurwissenschaften (German Engineering Doctorate Degree)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dropper (virus scanners)
- Drudge Report
- Dubinin/Radushkevich (equation)
- Dynamic Range
- Dynamic Reconfiguration
- Dynamic Replenishment
- Dynamic Representation (software engineering)
- The Dragon Riders (gaming)
- Julius Erving (NBA player)
- Doctor Medicinae
- Devenir Revenir Monter Rester Sortir Venir Aller Naître Descendre Entrer Retourner Tomber Rentrer Arriver Mourir Partir (mnemonic for French verbs using the verb Être in the past tense)
- Dr Pepper
- Dead Reckoning Position (navigation)
- Data Reduction and Analysis
- Data Reporting and Accounting
- Diversity Reception and Erasures Correcting (decoding scheme)
- Disaster Relief and Emergency Medical System
- Dismantle, Remove, and Restore