com/reports/c36130) has announced the addition of "Executive Reports: Legal Aspects of Doing Business in the U.
What does DBI stand for?
DBI stands for Doing Business In
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBI
We have 97 other meanings of DBI in our Acronym Attic
- Desbois Botalam Industrie (French: Desbois Botalam Industry)
- Design Basis Incident
- Deutsche Bahn International (German train operator)
- Deutschen Bibliotheksinstitutes (German)
- Direct Business International (various locations)
- Dirt Bag Index
- Display & Banner, Inc.
- Display Bus Interface
- Ditch Bottom Inlet (engineering)
- Division of Biological Infrastructure (US NSF)
- Don't Blow It
- Donbar Industries, Inc. (Long Valley, NJ)
- Dowel Bar Inserter (construction)
- Dull But Important
- Dupont Bailey Initiative
- Danish Brain Injury Association
- Data Bus Interface Adapter (NASA)
- Data Bus Isolation Amplifier
- Daytona Beach International Airport (Florida)
- Dépannage Bâtiment Industrie Alimentaire (French: Troubleshooting Building Food Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
government's right to withhold order releases, reduce the quantities released, and extend delivery dates; risks associated with doing business in and with foreign countries; and other risks detailed from time to time in the SEC reports of Drexler Technology Corporation, including its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended March 31, 2002.
These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially, including, but not limited to, the Company's ability to initiate and grow new programs utilizing the Company's card products; manufacturing difficulties; general economic trends; the unpredictability of customer demand for products and customer issuance and release of corresponding orders; risks associated with doing business in and with foreign countries; the Company's reliance on VARs and licensees; the U.