It was featured in the Made in Qatar category at the Doha Tribeca Film Festival.
What does DTFF stand for?
DTFF stands for Doha Tribeca Film Festival (Doha, Qatar)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTFF
- Direct Torque and Flux Control (physics)
- Direction des Transports Ferroviaires et Collectifs (French: Branch Rail and Public Transport)
- Dorchester Town Football Club (Dorset, England, UK)
- Dorzolamide/Timolol Fixed Combination (eye treatment)
- Defense Task Force on Domestic Violence
- Die Tollsten Freunde Der Welt (German website)
- Delaunay Tessellation Field Estimator
- Direction du Trésor et des Finances Extérieurs (French: Department of Treasury and External Finance; Morocco)
- Drug Target Finding and Evaluation
- Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum (skating; Japan)
- Deaf Texans Flag Football Club (formed in 1994)
- Dedicated to Fun Gaming (forum)
- Depth to Frozen Ground
- Date Time Format Hack (software)
- Death to False Hope Records
- Defence Technology for Health (UK)
- Del the Funky Homosapien (band)
- Duncan Trussell Family Hour (podcast)
- Design Technology for the Fashion Industry
- Diffusion Tensor and Functional Imaging (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After bringing the curtain down on four eventful years of Doha Tribeca Film Festival, DFI has announced in Cannes the launch of two new film festivals, Ajyal and Qumra, aimed at supporting emerging directors and promoting cinema appreciation.
The films to be produced will have the opportunity to premiere at the next edition of The Doha Tribeca Film Festival and will also be submitted for regional and international film festivals.
Acclaimed actor and Oscar winner Robert De Niro touched down in the capital this weekend to open the Doha Tribeca Film Festival
Northwestern University (NU-Q) in Qatar and Doha Film Institute (DFI) will partner to help bring local film and media work front and center at the upcoming fourth edition of Doha Tribeca Film Festival (DTFF).
Summary: The Doha Tribeca Film Festival (DTFF) will showcase 21 films in the Contemporary World Cinema section and 12 special screenings at its fourth edition to be held from November 17 - 24, 2012.
The award, which carries a bonus of $100,000, was announced at the third annual Doha Tribeca Film Festival awards ceremony this week, alongside seven other prizes, including, best Arab documentary film, best Arab short film, and best performance by an Arab actor.
The award, which carries a bonus of $100,000 dollars, was announced at the third annual Doha Tribeca Film Festival awards ceremony Saturday, alongside seven other prizes, including, best Arab documentary film, best Arab short film, and best performance by an Arab actor.