Andy Cameron Cold glass bottle of IRN-BRU, Dog the Bounty Hunter on the telly, Ma wee cat cuddlin in.
What does DTBH stand for?
DTBH stands for Dog the Bounty Hunter (TV show)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Dream Think Be Do (Christianity)
- Drink the Bar Dry
- Device Transfer by Backside Etching (applied physics)
- Diploma in Teaching Business English (various locations)
- Division of TB (Tuberculosis) Elimination (US CDC)
- Division of Tuberculosis Elimination (CDC)
- Dagtilbud Til Borgere Med Funktionsnedsættelser (Danish: Day Care Services for Citizens with Disabilities)
- Digital Tourism Business Framework (UK)
- Duration of Total Breast-Feeding
- Dinosaur Train Buddy Green (headboard)
- Di-Tert-Butyl-4-Hydroxyanisole (chemistry)
- Deliverance Tabernacle Bible Institute (Waterbury, CT)
- Diffuse Traumatic Brain Injury
- Doing the Best I Can
- Data Translation Buffer Invalidate Single
- Dom Towarowy Bracia Jablkowscy SA (Polish department store)
- Dalton Township Branch Library (Twin Lake, MI)
- Defending the Blue Line (Minnesota)
- Discover the Bible Lands
- Douglass Truth Branch Library (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For those of you who have been sucked in by Dog The Bounty Hunter on satellite TV - an oddball fly-on-the-wall documentary about a bail-bonds man and his surreal team of 'deputies' - I'm sad to hear he's been refused a visa into the UK.
Byline: DEREK McGOVERN ;JOHN SHAW CELEBRITY Big Brother producers suffered a setback when big-name star Duane 'Dog' Chapman from US series Dog The Bounty Hunter was denied a UK visa.
com The fourth season of DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER finds him tracking down more criminals then handing more tough love after capture.
DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER (12) ***** The ultimate in trashy TV, this Best Of The Second Season compilation sees the self-proclaimed "world's greatest bounty hunter" tracking fugitives in his native Hawaii and further afield in the States.
The parade will also feature Michael Vick on a dog-fighting float and a Tourette's syndrome float with Don Imus, Ann Coulter and Dog the Bounty Hunter yelling obscenities at the crowds.
What: Chapman signs his book, "You Can Run But You Can't Hide: The Life and Times of Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Would we be acting too dogmatic if we just asked for some restraint from references to Roger Goodell's doghouse, the dog days of summer, "Reservoir Dogs," a pit-bull mentality, a dog-eat-dog world, "Best in Show," as sick as a dog, "Air Bud," the underdog mentality, Three Dog Night, "All Dogs Go to Heaven," Scooby Doo, every dog has its day, Ol' Yeller, Blue's Clues, Lil' Bow Wow, 101 Dalmatians, Davey and Goliath, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Huckleberry Hound, McGruff the Crime Dog, Santa's Little Helper and Wolf Blitzer with stories, headlines and commentary about the current situation facing the newest Georgia bulldog, Michael Vick?