Form at the moment doesn't stand for anything if you don't go into the next games and get the results," said the manager.
What does DSFA stand for?
DSFA stands for Doesn't Stand for Anything
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DSFA
We have 3 other meanings of DSFA in our Acronym Attic
- Document Submittal Form
- Douglas S. Freeman (school; Virginia)
- Douleurs sans Frontières (French: Pain without Borders)
- Droit des Sociétés et Fiscalité (French: Corporate Law and Tax)
- Dry-Season Form
- Dubai Shopping Festival
- Dynamic Sound Focus
- Dansk Selskab for Apopleksi (Danish: Danish Society for Stroke)
- Department of Social and Family Affairs (Republic of Ireland)
- Diplomatic Service Families Association (London, England, UK)
- Domaine Saint François d'Assise (French chateau)
- Dundee Schools' Football Association (UK)
- Denham Springs Fine Art Association (Denham Springs, LA)
- District Salmon Fishery Boards (UK)
- Down South Florida Boy
- Defence Sixth Form College (Welbeck College, UK)
- Delta Special Forces Clan (gaming)
- Denis Szalkowski Formateur Consultant (French consulting)
- Die Schweizer Fussball Community (German: The Swiss Football Community; Switzerland)
- Division of Sanitation Facilities Construction (Indian Health Service; US DHHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It doesn't stand for anything if you don't take it into the next games.
She's really tough, she doesn't stand for anything.
Asked what these initials stand for he cuffs me playfully around the ear, and then as he helps me back to my feet explains: "It doesn't stand for anything.
Thus, "CK" - it doesn't stand for anything - was chosen as the next series.
Thankfully, however, nearly everyone has the wit to realise when it does and doesn't stand for anything.
As one analyst sums up the consensus view: "Safeway has had no set strategy It doesn't stand for anything.
Last week's desertion from the Tories to Labour by the gay millionaire Ivan Massow - despite strong hints of a peerage if he stayed - only added to a growing despair in the upper ranks that Mr Hague doesn't stand for anything but echoing the latest populist cause, as dictated by some of our nastier newspapers.