IT still doesn't look right when you read that the 2022 World Cup will be staged in Qatar.
What does DLR stand for?
DLR stands for Doesn't Look Right
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DLR
We have 77 other meanings of DLR in our Acronym Attic
- Discount Location Rental (New Caledonia)
- Discrimination Law Review (UK)
- Disneyland Railroad (Disneyland Resort, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland)
- Disneyland Resort
- Distributeurs, Loueurs, Réparateurs (French: Distributors, Rental Companies, Repairers; est. 1965)
- Division Level Review
- Division of Labor Relations (Massachusetts)
- Division of Licensed Resources
- Division of Licensing and Regulations
- Docklands Light Railway (London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You have to use your common sense and your eyes, and if it doesn't look right, then it probably isn't right.
Anything that doesn't look right or looks out of the ordinary should be brought to the attention of either bank staff or police straight away.
It doesn't look right in modern life that people have to go over there and lobby and say, 'please believe in us'.
At the previous hearing at Coventry Magistrates Court Mr Jonas had said: "Given that the case is being brought by Coventry City Council against a Coventry city councillor, it doesn't look right to have the hearing in Coventry Magistrates Court.
She always used to look great in little skirts but now it doesn't look right any more with those big legs.
But it doesn't look right to me and there is no similar dog-legged boundary on the estate.
Call in anything suspicious, someone out of the ordinary walking down the street, suspicious cars, even if it's just a glimpse of something that doesn't look right in the neighborhood, call it in," Tavano said.