Certainly a brain does not compute the same information that a PC does, but in the method -- the manner in which it processes information -- the brain is computing.
What does DNC stand for?
DNC stands for Does Not Compute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNC
We have 123 other meanings of DNC in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Network Control
- Distributed Numerical Control
- District of North Cowichan (British Columbia)
- Do Not Call
- Do Not Carry
- Do Not Change
- Do Not Cross
- Do Nothing Congress (politics)
- Do/Does Not Care
- Dodge Nature Center (West Saint Paul, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the RTC does not compute the century data, and only reads it from RAM, the RTC does not automatically increment the century value from 19 to 20.