The 2013 Dodge Avenger in San Antonio excites Ingram Park CDJ drivers behind the wheel.
What does VENGER stand for?
VENGER stands for Dodge Avenger
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Von Economo Neuron (cells)
- Value Enhanced Nutrition Assessment
- Industria Venezolana de Aluminio CA
- Valentine Eleebana Netball Club (Australia)
- Varsity Equestrian National Championships (intercollegiate)
- Victorian Energy Networks Corporation (Australia)
- Vattenfall Europe Nuclear Energy (Germany)
- Vendor Express
- Vaccine European New Integrated Collaboration Effort
- Virtual Enterprises Nurtured using Intelligent Collaborative Environments
- Vereniging van Erkende Na-Isolatiebedrijven in Nederland (Dutch: Association of Recognized Insulation Companies in the Netherlands)
- Venetian Virtual Archives
- Vereniging Erkende Nederlandse Kuurcentra
- Virgin Excavated Natural Materials (waste management; Australia)
- VNC (Virtual Network Connection) Enterprise Network Manager
- Vietnam Economic News Online
- Vicious Evil Network of Mayhem
- Virtual Environment for Network Monitoring
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scheme is not applicable on the 2012 Dodge Avenger SE, Chrysler 200 LX sedan, Dodge Journey AVP, Fiat 500 Abarth, all SRT models and the Viper.
He had been riding a black Yamaha motorcycle and overtook two Ford Transit vans when he collided with a red Dodge Avenger 4x4 travelling in the same direction.
com, based in Colchester, Essex, offered customers two Dodge Avenger SXT saloon cars, complete with leather seats and air conditioning, for 20,000 pounds.
It is a journey into the unknown for Dodge, whose new crossover vehicle is based on the same platform as the Dodge Avenger and several Chrysler family models.
The Dodge Avenger will be available in two models, SE and SXT, with a choice of three engines - 2.
Heck, even Chrysler has figured out that you can build truly unique looking vehicles off the same platform, just look at the Dodge Caliber, Jeep Compass and Patriot and the Chrysler Sebring (OK, so the design is less than appealing) and the Dodge Avenger concept as proof.
The first is the Dodge Avenger concept car which points clearly to the company's intention to build a Mondeo-class car.