a Member of the House of Representatives of the United States, do swear, (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States"), reprinted in 10 DOCUMENTARY HISTORY OF THE FIRST FEDERAL CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 1789-1791, at 3, 4 (Charlene Bangs Bickford et al.
What does DHFFC stand for?
DHFFC stands for Documentary History of the First Federal Congress (book)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dallas Housing Finance Corporation (Texas)
- Dark Horse Fencing Club (Fredericksburg, VA)
- David Hasselhoff Fan Club
- David Horowitz Freedom Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Dewan Housing Finance Company (India)
- Direct Hydrocarbon Fuel Cell
- Defence High Frequency Communications Service (UK)
- Durham Highway Fire Department (North Carolina)
- Department of Higher and Further Education Training and Employment (UK)
- Directive Habitats-Faune-Flore
- DuPage Habitat for Humanity (Wheaton, IL; founded 1995)
- Dix Hills Fiber Incorporated
- Dewan Housing Finance Ltd. (India)
- Dallas Hebrew Free Loan Association
- Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research
- DiHydroFolate Reductase
- Drustvo Hrvatskih Filmskih Redatelja (Croatian: Croatian Society of Film Directors)
- Defence Helicopter Flying School
- Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever Shock (dengue fever form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780801894473 Documentary history of the First Federal Congress of the United States of America; v.
9780801894466 Documentary history of the First Federal Congress of the United States of America; v.