It provides a full set of tags, a methodology, and a set of Document Type Descriptions (DTDs) that allow the detailed description of the spatial, intellectual, structural, and typographic form of a work (Seaman, 1994).
What does DTD stand for?
DTD stands for Document Type Description
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTD
We have 112 other meanings of DTD in our Acronym Attic
- Direct to Disk (audio recording mode)
- Director of Training Development
- Directorate of Technical Development (U.k)
- Directorate of Training Developments
- Division of Training and Dissemination (US Department of Education)
- Do the Dance
- Do The Deed
- Do the Dew
- Document Type Declaration (markup languages)
- Document Type Definition (markup languages)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Documents filed at Companies House The Company has also made the following filings with the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales Date Document Type Description 06 Nov 08 88(2) Return of allotment of shares (17/10/08) 24 Sept 08 88(2) Return of allotment of shares (09/09/08) 24 Sept 08 88(2) Return of allotment of shares (15/08/08) 16 Sept 08 363s Annual Return made up to 28 July 08 30 July 08 AA Company's accounts made up to 31 Dec 07 18 Jun 08 88(2) Return of allotment of shares (07/04/08) 15 May 08 288a Director appointed Alistair John Charles Blaxill 01 May 08 RES10 Authorised allotment of shares and debentures Copies of these documents can be obtained from: Companies House, Crown Way, Maindy, Cardiff, CF14 3UZ Tel: +44 (0) 303 1234 500 Email: enquiries@companies-house.
XML Document Type Descriptions (DTD) already exist to kick-off the realization of this vision.