The prolog may contain up to rive types of components: * An XML declaration * Processing instructions * A document type declaration m Comments * White space Refer to the simple XML document gems-excerpt-02.
What does DTD stand for?
DTD stands for Document Type Declaration (markup languages)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTD
We have 112 other meanings of DTD in our Acronym Attic
- Digitally Transmitted Disease (computer virus)
- Dimensión Telediastólica (Spanish: End-Diastolic Dimension)
- Direct to Disk (audio recording mode)
- Director of Training Development
- Directorate of Technical Development (U.k)
- Directorate of Training Developments
- Division of Training and Dissemination (US Department of Education)
- Do the Dance
- Do The Deed
- Do the Dew
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of this process, IT departments must efficiently manage a variety of XML-related files and customizations including, Document Type Declarations (DTD), Style Sheets (CSS(TM)), XSLT, macro files, and virtually any other type of XML file.