Document security management Access to functionality can be customized to match your usage level.
What does DSM stand for?
DSM stands for Document Security Management (Huawei Symantec Technologies Co. Ltd.; China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSM
We have 394 other meanings of DSM in our Acronym Attic
- Distinguished Service Medal
- Distributed Shared Memory
- Distributed Storage Management
- Distributed Switching Matrix
- Distributed Systems Management
- Distributed Systems Manufacturing
- District Sales Manager
- Diving Scuba Marine (Belgium)
- Division Santé de la Maison (French: Home Health Division)
- Docking and Stowage Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
This on-the-fly PDF conversion combined with automatic document security management greatly reduces the effort required to manage transactions.
V2 comes with a document security management console that provides controls for scanning folders, emails and websites and visibility to recent document alerts.