In Germany, the Document Management and Electronic Archiving (DOMEA) Concept for computer-assisted business processes has become a standard for document management and electronic archiving in public administration.
What does DOMEA stand for?
DOMEA stands for Document Management and Electronic Archiving
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Digital Orthophoto Map Database
- Disciple of My Disciple (Hare Krishna text)
- Domestic Dispute (law enforcement)
- Duke of Mount Deer (TV show)
- Data on Meetings and Events
- Deep Ocean Mining Environment
- Department of Microbial Ecology (University of Vienna; Austria)
- Depend on Mature Experience (Australia; employment service)
- DERI (Digital Enterprise Research Institute) Ontology Management Environment
- Division of Medical Education
- Deep Ocean Mining Environmental Study
- Digest of Middle East Studies (journal)
- Document and Media Exploitation (US DOJ)
- Distributed Object Management Facility
- Department of Defense Overseas Military Facility Investment Recovery Account (US DoD)
- Department of Mental Health (various states)
- Department of Mental Hygiene
- Digest Values for Document Object Model
- David Oyedepo Ministries International (Ogun State, Nigeria)
- Dictionary of Musical Instruments (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Core This article * introduces Germany's Document Management and Electronic Archiving ill computer-assisted business processes (DOMEA) * identifies the core requirements of the DOMEA Concept and their implementation * discusses recommendations on disposition and archiving, which are part of the DOMEA Concept Originally spurred by the re-unification of Germany, Germany's Bundestag (the federal parliament), the federal government, and some federal ministries have resumed their seat in Berlin.