15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Perot Systems Corporation today announced it has been selected by Forest Park Hospital, a 450-bed Doctors Community Healthcare Corporation (DCHC) facility based in St.
What does DCHC stand for?
DCHC stands for Doctors Community Healthcare Corporation (est. 1992; Scottsdale, AZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCHC
We have 12 other meanings of DCHC in our Acronym Attic
- Democracy, Conflict and Humanitarian Assistance, Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance
- Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences
- Division of Chemical Health and Safety (American Chemical Society; also seen as CHAS)
- Delphi Component Help Builder (software)
- Di-Cysteine Substituted Hypocrellin B
- DC Hardcore (music genre)
- Defense Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Center (US DoD)
- Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre (UK)
- Detroit Community Health Connection (Detroit, MI)
- Digital Cultural Heritage Community (East Central Illinois museums, archives, and libraries)
- Downtown Community Health Centre (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Dubai Community Health Centre (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Durham-Chapel Hill-Carrboro Metropolitan Planning Organization (North Carolina)
- Dufferin-Caledon Health Care Corporation (Canada)
- District of Columbia Department of Housing and Community Development
- Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer
- Dallas Countywide Health Department (Dallas, TX)
- Dutchess County Health Department (New York)
- Direct Contact Heat Exchanger (ice slurry production)
- Doctor of Chemical Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Reese Hospital is owned and operated by Doctors Community Healthcare Corporation (DCHC), a healthcare management company dedicated to revitalizing hospitals in urban Chicago, Washington, D.
PLANO, Texas, July 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Perot Systems Corporation today announced that the company has signed a revenue cycle outsourcing agreement with Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center (MRHMC), a Doctors Community Healthcare Corporation (DCHC) facility located in Chicago.
SRC Software, a leading provider of budgeting and financial reporting systems, today announced that Doctors Community Healthcare Corporation will be implementing SRC's Advisor Series(TM) as a key component of their decision support program.
NCFE) recently provided financing to Doctors Community Healthcare Corporation (DCHC) to complete its acquisition of Greater Southeast Community Hospital in Washington D.