Georgia Southern University, a Carnegie Doctoral/Research University founded in 1906, offers more than 120 degree programs serving more than 20,000 students.
What does DRU stand for?
DRU stands for Doctoral/Research University (school classification)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRU
We have 54 other meanings of DRU in our Acronym Attic
- Development Review Unit (various locations)
- Dezvoltarea Resurselor Umane (Romanian: Human Resources Development)
- Differential Rate Unit (energy measurement)
- Digital Radio Unit
- Diplôme de Recherche Universitaire (French: University Research Degree)
- Direct Reporting Unit
- Direct Response Unit (INMARSAT)
- Disaster Resistant University
- Disaster Response Unit (various organizations)
- Distal Radio-Ulnar
- Double Radio Unit
- Druid (Everquest)
- Dynamic Reference Unit
- Drought Response Unified Command (Georgia)
- Duck River Utility Commission (Tullahoma, TN)
- Disaster Reduction of University Campuses in the Americas (US government program)
- Divisional Railway Users Consultative Committee (India)
- Division of Reproductive and Urologic Drug Products (US FDA)
- Dagenham Rugby Union Football Club
- Deeping Rugby Union Football Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the area of leadership, some specific cases presented include policies and practices for online education at one US doctoral/research university, and efforts to improve faculty perceptions of online courses.
It is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of teaching as a Doctoral/Research University - Extensive, and as such ranks in the top echelon among the nation's 4,048 institutions of higher learning.
It has been classified Doctoral/Research University Extensive by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.