Kelly Geoghan, a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) and aesthetic podiatry specialist at the Cosmetic Surgery Center of Maryland, offers unique and effective procedures to make feet look (and feel) their very best.
What does DMP stand for?
DMP stands for Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMP
We have 222 other meanings of DMP in our Acronym Attic
- Disarmed Military Personnel (US Navy)
- Disaster Management Plan
- Disaster Management Program
- Disaster Mitigation Preparedness
- Discovery and Monitoring Plan
- Disease Management Program
- Disk-storage Management Program
- Dispositif et Moyen Particulier (French: Private Means Devices; energy industry)
- Distributed Multimedia Plays (television)
- Dockside Monitoring Program
- Document Management Plan (UK MoD)
- Document Merge Processing
- Domestic Monitoring Program
- Dominant Movement Pattern (gymnastics)
- Don Meier Productions
- Dossier Médical Partagé (French: Shared Medical Record)
- Dossier Médical Personnel (France)
- Dot Matrix Printer
- Double Match Point (backgammon)
- Double Meat Palace (fictional restaurant; Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine in 2008 from the California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University in Oakland, Calif.
Paul Scherer, a doctor of podiatric medicine at Samuel Merritt College in Oakland, California, says it's likely that faulty proteins are to blame.
Dina received her doctor of podiatric medicine with honors from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine (2000).
Ken Gerenraich, CEO of Woodward Laboratories and a doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM).
His credentials include a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the Temple School of Podiatric Medicine (1994); Chief Resident Cambridge Hospital; Tufts University Achievement of Excellence (2002); and Cambridge Residency Program Attending Physician of the year (2003).
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Palo Alto Medical Foundation's Sports Medicine -- James Stray-Gundersen, M.
Aside from being a doctor of podiatric medicine, Rizzo feels that his expertise as a traffic expert offers the most benefit for those residing in the district.