In 2000, nearly seven years after the Doctor of Physical Therapy degree was initiated in the U.
What does DPT stand for?
DPT stands for Doctor of Physical Therapy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPT
We have 174 other meanings of DPT in our Acronym Attic
- Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
- Direct Push Technology
- Direction des Produits Thérapeutiques (French: Therapeutic Products Directorate; Canada)
- Director of Plans & Training
- Dirty Pretty Things (band)
- Distributed Physical Test (Hekimian)
- Distributed Processing Technology
- Distribution-Preserving Tomlinson
- Diverted Profits Tax (UK)
- Dixie Power Trio (band)
- Document de Politique Transversale (Cross-cutting Policy Statement)
- Donation-Partage Transgénérationnelle (French: Transgenerational Gift-Sharing; tax planning)
- Double Patterning Technology (integrated circuit manufacturing)
- Double Plays Turned (baseball)
- Drejtoria e Përgjithshme E Tatimeve (Albanian: General Directorate of Taxs)
- Drive Parameter Tracking (monitors parameters)
- Druk Phuensum Tshogpa (Bhutan United Party)
- Dual Path Transceiver
- Dublin Port Tunnel (Dublin, Ireland)
- Dunlop Phoenix Tournament (golf; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Craik's tenure as chair, the Department of Physical Therapy has grown in faculty and student numbers, developed one of the nation's first Doctor of Physical Therapy degree programs, created an innovative non-traditional curriculum, and gained a national reputation for excellence.
Jeff Kindig DPT, a graduate of University of Connecticut's doctor of physical therapy program, has joined Bodywise Physical Therapy.
The University of Findlay has nearly 60 majors leading to baccalaureate degrees and offers eight master's degrees, a doctor of pharmacy and a doctor of physical therapy.
ISLAMABAD -- Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University (STMU), which was being consented by the government last year, has formally welcomed the first batch of Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) on Monday.
Miven is a doctor of physical therapy and chiropractic.
The direct entry-level Doctor of Physical Therapy is tied for 7th in the country, and 1st in New England;
Methods-This analysis of practice included information collected by Regis University Doctor of Physical Therapy students during their acute care clinical affiliations using an acute care outcome tracker developed and modified as part of this study.