The University of Findlay has nearly 60 majors leading to baccalaureate degrees and offers eight master's degrees, a doctor of pharmacy and a doctor of physical therapy.
What does DPT stand for?
DPT stands for Doctor of Physical Therapy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPT
We have 174 other meanings of DPT in our Acronym Attic
- Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
- Direct Push Technology
- Direction des Produits Thérapeutiques (French: Therapeutic Products Directorate; Canada)
- Director of Plans & Training
- Dirty Pretty Things (band)
- Distributed Physical Test (Hekimian)
- Distributed Processing Technology
- Distribution-Preserving Tomlinson
- Diverted Profits Tax (UK)
- Dixie Power Trio (band)
- Document de Politique Transversale (Cross-cutting Policy Statement)
- Donation-Partage Transgénérationnelle (French: Transgenerational Gift-Sharing; tax planning)
- Double Patterning Technology (integrated circuit manufacturing)
- Double Plays Turned (baseball)
- Drejtoria e Përgjithshme E Tatimeve (Albanian: General Directorate of Taxs)
- Drive Parameter Tracking (monitors parameters)
- Druk Phuensum Tshogpa (Bhutan United Party)
- Dual Path Transceiver
- Dublin Port Tunnel (Dublin, Ireland)
- Dunlop Phoenix Tournament (golf; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University (STMU), which was being consented by the government last year, has formally welcomed the first batch of Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) on Monday.
The FMS designation is considered very desirable among orthopedic physicians and sports medicine physicians," says Buccafurni, who is a doctor of physical therapy.
Methods-This analysis of practice included information collected by Regis University Doctor of Physical Therapy students during their acute care clinical affiliations using an acute care outcome tracker developed and modified as part of this study.
I am a third-year doctor of physical therapy student at Regis University in Denver, Colorado.
Derek Green, a recent graduate of Northern Arizona University's Doctor of Physical Therapy program, has joined Bodywise Physical Therapy.
It is running programs for MBBS, BDS, BS (Electrical Engineering), BSc Bio Medical Engineering, MS Electrical Engineering, BS (SE), BS (IT), BS (CS), MS Computing, Doctor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Physical Therapy, MBA, BBA, MSc/MS in Mathematics and Post graduate and undergraduate degrees in Media Sciences.
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) programs: More and more students are choosing to graduate with this entry-level degree.