Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Eric Raymond Buckley, said he's happy to work in conjunction with other specialties.
What does DOM stand for?
DOM stands for Doctor of Oriental Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOM
We have 132 other meanings of DOM in our Acronym Attic
- Dissolution of Marriage (divorce)
- Dissolved Organic Matter
- Distant-Organ Metastasis (pathology)
- Distributed Object Management
- Distributed Operations Master
- Distributed Order Management
- Distribution Organes Mécaniques (French: Distribution Powertrains)
- Division of Management (various organizations)
- Division of Minerals (Nevada)
- Division of Overseas Ministries
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caroline Colonna, 44, doctor of oriental medicine from Taos, N.
According to Janet Zand, doctor of Oriental medicine, this often renews dried tissue.
As a doctor of Oriental medicine, Han practices Chinese herbal medicine and nutritional consultation.
Doctor of Oriental Medicine and herbalist Alix Bjorklund thinks that the founding of the International School of Chinese Medicine by Michael and Nancy Zeng in 1984 was instrumental in the flowering of Santa Fe's alternative therapies.
I like the book Smart Medicine for a Healthier Child by Janet Zand, a doctor of Oriental Medicine (Avery Publishing, 1994).
Hirsh, doctor of oriental medicine, acupuncturist, herbalist and developer of K Sensual and is available at http://www.
Seminars focus on holistic healing The Integrative Holistic Healing Center will host a series of free seminars in April by Daniel Cobb, a doctor of oriental medicine.