From a pool of 62 very impressive and well-qualified applicants, the selection committee at Aegis selected six employees who started in the transitional doctor of physical therapy (DPT) and transitional doctor of occupational therapy (OTD) degree programs in September.
What does OTD stand for?
OTD stands for Doctor of Occupational Therapy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTD
We have 56 other meanings of OTD in our Acronym Attic
- Over the Counter-Strike
- Over-The-Counter Sleeping Aids
- Oakhurst Technology and Computer Services, Inc. (Seminole, FL)
- Occupational Therapists in Computer Technology
- Old Town Chinatown
- Old Town Chinatown Neigborhood Association
- Old Town/Chinatown Visions Committee (Portland, OR)
- Once-Through Cooling Water (wastewater cooling system)
- Obedience Training Club of Wichita Falls (dog training; Wichita Falls, TX)
- Official Tournament and Club Word List (National Scrabble Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
will confer degrees upon 16 graduates from the Master of Occupational Therapy program, 14 from the Doctor of Occupational Therapy program, and 2 from the Doctor of Philosophy in Occupational Therapy program.