9781449687137 The doctor of nursing practice essentials; a new model for advanced practice nursing, 2d ed.
What does DNP stand for?
DNP stands for Doctor of Nursing Practice
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DNP
We have 87 other meanings of DNP in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Non Payroll
- Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (UN)
- Disconnect for Non Payment
- Distributed Network Protocol
- Diversity News Publications
- Division of Nature Preserves (Indiana Department of Natural Resources)
- Division of Nuclear Physics
- Do Not Pay (US Treasury)
- Do Not Populate
- Do Not Print
- Dotation Nationale de Péréquation (French: National Endowment of Equalization)
- Dual Net Processor
- Dumb Nerds Productions
- Duty Not Paid (black market, smuggling cigarettes)
- Dynamic Nano-Platforms
- Dynamic Network Planning
- Dynamic Nuclear Polarization
- Dynamique Naturelle de la Parole (French: Dynamic Nature of the Word; Canada)
- Danish Newspaper Publishers' Association
- Dartmoor National Park Authority (Devon, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Positive bills included expansion of telehealth services; expedited health care licenses for qualified military and veterans; expanded our nursing educator fund to include doctor of nursing practice degrees; and a bipartisan health insurance exchange bill.
Source: University of Maryland School of Dentistry Jacquelyn Fried, MS, RDH, director of interprofessional initiatives at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry and the conference co-chair with Shannon Idzik, DNP, MS, CRNP, assistant professor and director of the Doctor of Nursing Practice Program, University of Maryland School of Nursing.
First, I would like to recognize UNR Orvis School of Nursing graduates and the first University of Nevada Doctor of Nursing Practice (UNDNP) graduating class.
I worked with Sharon Adkins and Wilhelmina Davis during the legislative session this spring as an intern while finishing requirements for a doctor of nursing practice (DNP) degree in nursing administration from Samford University.
Allan's tenure, several new academic programs were introduced, including the state's first Doctor of Nursing Practice degree, Nurse Anesthesia master's specialty, and Clinical Nurse Leader option.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper signed in June a bill that changes the mission, role, and scope of CSU-Pueblo which will allow the University to add a limited number of graduate programs, including its first-ever doctoral degree, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP).
To facilitate overcoming some of these barriers, some institutions have invested in a practitioner who has a doctor of nursing practice (DNP)/doctor of philosophy (PhD) degree as a consultant or facilitator dedicated to improving outcomes and practice on a unit level.