[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The CNME is the accrediting agency responsible for setting and overseeing programmatic standards for four-year residency degree programs leading to the Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree, which prepare students for professional licensure to practice naturopathic medicine within the US and Canada.
What does ND stand for?
ND stands for Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ND
We have 35 other meanings of ND in our Acronym Attic
- North Central Youth Wrestling (North Dakota)
- Neighborhood Commercial Zone (various locations)
- Nitrogen Chemicals of Zambia Ltd.
- No Canvassing Zone (Hong Kong)
- North Carolina Zoo
- National Coastal Zone Management Authority (India)
- North Carolina Zoological Park
- National Centre for Zoonosis Research (UK)
- North Carolina Zoological Society
- National Center for Zoonotic, Vector-Borne, and Enteric Diseases
- Doctor of Nursing (degree)
- NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) Dehydrogenase
- NADPH (Nicotinamide Adenosine Dinucleotide Phosphate Hydrogen)-Diaphorase
- Nancy Drew (character)
- Napalm Death (band)
- Napoleon Dynamite (movie)
- National Diploma (England)
- National Director (various organizations)
- Natural Death
- Natural Density (filter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TM) and the derivative title Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine.
Four Year Naturopathic Medical Colleges There are five schools in North America that offer four-year, doctoral-level programs leading to the degree Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine.
received a doctor of naturopathic medicines and Bachelor of Science degree from Bastyr College, where she specialized in counseling and midwifery) Thursday, Feb.
With millions of Americans resolving to lose weight each New Year, many choose a quick fix, crash diet to solve the problem," said Penny Kendall-Reed, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine and author of The Naturopathic Diet.
In the eyes of prospective students and the general public, CNME's federal recognition clearly establishes the agency's role as the accreditor for programs leading to the Doctor of Naturopathy and Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degrees.