RA: I am a Doctor of Naprapathy, an offshoot of chiropractic medicine from 1907.
What does DN stand for?
DN stands for Doctor of Naprapathy (a system of treatment by manipulation of connective tissue)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DN
We have 27 other meanings of DN in our Acronym Attic
- Directorate for Nature Management (Ministry of the Environment; Norway)
- Directory Number
- Dirk Nowitzki (basketball player)
- Discipline Node
- Discrepancy Notice
- Dish Network (satellite TV provider)
- Display Name (internet chat)
- Distinguished Name (IDAP)
- District Nurse
- Distrito Nacional (Dominican Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A practicing herbalist for over 20 years, she is a doctor of naprapathy, a profession founded in 1907 and based on traditional Czechoslovakian folk chiropractic and modern day chiropractic.
Rosita Arvigo was born in Chicago where she was trained as a doctor of naprapathy.