Musician Graham Johnson, a pianist and accompanist of international standing, will receive an honorary Doctor of Music.
What does DMus stand for?
DMus stands for Doctor of Music (degree)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DMus in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Multi-User Compilation System (computer programming)
- Dynamic Measuring Unit Fiber Optic Gyroscope
- Dallas Macintosh Users Group (Texas)
- Data Management Users Group
- Deutschsprachige Mathematica User Group (German: German-Speaking Mathematica User Group)
- Dispersion Model Users Group (UK)
- Don't Make Us Kick Your Ass
- Davis Model United Nations Conference
- Debian Machine USAge Policy
- Defense Materiel Utilization Program
- Decision Making Under Uncertainty
- Demultiplexer (Sprint)
- DC, Maryland, Virginia (region)
- Deep Mission Vehicle
- Deflusso Minimo Vitale (Italian: Minimum Vital Flow; hydrology)
- Delay Multivibrator
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Deserted Medieval Village (archaeology)
- Deutsche Multimedia Verband (German: German Multimedia Association)
- Deutschen Mathematiker-Vereinigung (German: German Mathematical Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And now violinist Nicola Benedetti is a Doctor of Music too.
Since 2009, she has been pursuing a Doctor of Music degree in violin performance at Florida State University and is working as an assistant, teacher, and chamber music coach for the university's string department.
The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic conductor received the honorary Doctor of Music degree on his 33rd birthday.
The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic conductor will have two reasons to celebrate as he receives the honorary Doctor of Music degree on his 33rd birthday on Tuesday.
Having studied at Indiana University for my bachelor, master and doctor of music degrees, I experienced Pressler's legendary presence and was fortunate to study with him for a summer semester.
In 2001 Bostridge was elected an honorary fellow of his Oxford college and in 2003 was made an honorary doctor of music by St Andrews University.
He received his doctor of music education and higher education administration, as well as his master's of music in conducting and music literature from the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley, Colo.