Rebecca says she is keen to raise the profile of the academy with a string of appearances, among them Doctor of mathematics at Manchester University Rosi Sexton, an academic who is one of the UK's top fighters.
What does DMath stand for?
DMath stands for Doctor of Mathematics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DMath in our Acronym Attic
- Dubuque Metropolitan Area Solid Waste Agency (Dubuque, IA)
- Decompensated Metabolic Acidotic Threshold
- DENSO Manufacturing Athens Tennessee (automotive technology)
- Digital Media Arts and Technology (Michigan State University)
- Digital Music Access Technology (music industry trademark)
- Direction de la Modernisation et de l'Action Territoriale (French: Directorate of Modernization and Territorial Action)
- Disaster Medical Assistance Team
- distal myopathy with anterior tibial onset
- Defense Mapping Agency Topographic Center
- Delta MDM Application Test Equipment
- Defense Metropolitan Area Telephone System
- Display Measurement Assessment Transfer Standard (NIST)
- Dubuque Metropolitan Area Transportation Study (Metropolitan Planning Organization; various locations)
- Dictionary of Modern American Usage
- Denis Montel Audio Visuel (French media production company)
- Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Departement Maschinenbau und Verfahrenstechnik (German: Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Deployable Multinational Air Wing (European Air Group)
- Direct Marketing Association of Washington
- Depot Maintenance Activation Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discussing this with scholarly intent with from a doctor of mathematics education and man with many years of teaching under his belt, both are well versed in the field of education and present many nice ideas to improve it.
It's a formula devised by a female doctor of mathematics and entails five steps that perform the perfect S-shaped parking manoeuvre and result in the car's wheels being flush with the pavement.