Ellis, who earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence from Washburn University, specializes in physician-hospital alignment strategies, healthcare technology solutions, and regulatory compliance.
What does DJUR stand for?
DJUR stands for Doctor of Jurisprudence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dansk Jagthunde Udvalg (Danish: Danish Hounds Committee; dogs)
- Dansk Judo og Ju-Jitsu Union
- Degrés Jours Unifiés (French: Degree Days Unified; temperature measurement)
- Deutsche Journalistinnen-und Journalisten-Union (German: German Journalists and Journalists' Union; est. 1948)
- Dow Jones Utilities
- Dow Jones Utility Average
- Denver Java Users Group (Denver, Colorado)
- Dow Jones Utilities Index
- Dow Jones United Kingdom
- Daily Jumps Update Output Listing
- Davis Joint Unified School District
- De Beer Janse Van Vuuren, Inc. (law firm; South Africa)
- Def Jam Vendetta (game)
- Deutscher Jagdschutzverband (German: German Hunting Association)
- Deutscher Journalistenverband
- Directlink Joint Venture
- DJ Vialgo (musician)
- Downtown Joint Venture
- Defensive Java Virtual Machine
- Dr. Jorge Villalobos Padilla (library namesake; Guadalajara, Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aatiqa Lateef Qazalbash is Doctor of Jurisprudence and a Masters in Business Administration from STCL and Texas A&M University.
Sonia graduated with a BA from Princeton University in 1976, and received her Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Yale Law School in 1979, where she was an editor at the Yale Law Journal.
Paul graduated with a doctor of jurisprudence degree from the University of California at Berkeley in 1975.
O'Brien received a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Chicago and a doctor of jurisprudence degree from Lewis and Clark College, Northwestern School of Law.
Turcotte holds a bachelor of business administration degree in finance from Texas A&M University and a Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Houston Law Center.
Martin Mercer, doctor of jurisprudence and a certified public accountant, Littleton, Colo.
Mayer earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy from Trinity University and a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from South Texas College of Law.