Ellis, who earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence from Washburn University, specializes in physician-hospital alignment strategies, healthcare technology solutions, and regulatory compliance.
What does DJP stand for?
DJP stands for Doctor of Jurisprudence
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DJP
We have 16 other meanings of DJP in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy Juvenile Officer (Missouri)
- Development Job Engineer
- Digital Journal of Ophthalmology
- Stichting de Jonge Onderzoekers Nederland
- De Jonge Onderzoekers Eindhoven
- D'Jungle People Sdn Bhd
- Danielou Jean-Paul (French kitchen furniture firm)
- Department of Justice and Police
- Direktorat Jenderal Pajak (Indonesian: Directorate General of Taxes)
- DJ Premier
- Druck Journalismus Papier (German: Print Journalism Paper; trade union; Austria)
- Direktorat Jenderal Perbendaharaan (Indonesian: Directorate General of the Treasury)
- Denver Justice and Peace Committee (Denver, CO)
- District Justice & Peace Commission
- Anti-Dugesia Japonica Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen
- De Jongh Professional Recruitment (the Netherlands)
- Direktorat Jenderal Pengelolaan Utang (Indonesian: Directorate General of Debt Management)
- Direktorat Jenderal Pertambangan Umum (Indonesian: Directorate General of General Mining)
- Denver Jazz Quartet
- Diamond Joe Quimby (Simpsons cartoon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aatiqa Lateef Qazalbash is Doctor of Jurisprudence and a Masters in Business Administration from STCL and Texas A&M University.
Sonia graduated with a BA from Princeton University in 1976, and received her Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Yale Law School in 1979, where she was an editor at the Yale Law Journal.
Paul graduated with a doctor of jurisprudence degree from the University of California at Berkeley in 1975.
O'Brien received a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Chicago and a doctor of jurisprudence degree from Lewis and Clark College, Northwestern School of Law.
Turcotte holds a bachelor of business administration degree in finance from Texas A&M University and a Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Houston Law Center.
Martin Mercer, doctor of jurisprudence and a certified public accountant, Littleton, Colo.
Mayer earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy from Trinity University and a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from South Texas College of Law.