James Rowles is a former lecturer at Harvard Law School, where he received a Doctor of Juridical Science degree in International Law.
What does SJD stand for?
SJD stands for Doctor of Juridical Science
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJD
We have 27 other meanings of SJD in our Acronym Attic
- Shiffman-Jarvik Craving Subscale (nicotine addiction)
- St. Joseph Catholic School (various locations)
- St. Johns County School District (Florida)
- St. Johnsville Central School District (New York)
- South Jersey Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- St. Joseph's Convent, St. Joseph (Trinidad and Tobago; est. 1870)
- Standing Joint Committee for the Scrutiny of Regulations (Canada)
- St. Joseph County Transportation Authority (Michigan)
- San Jose Credit Union (California)
- San Jose Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction (spinal disorder)
- San Jose Del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico - Los Cabos International Airport (Airport Code)
- Senior Java Developer
- Sociaal Juridische Dienstverlening (Dutch: Social-Legal Services; degree program)
- Sozialistische Jugend Deutschlands (Socialistic Youth of Germany)
- St. John the Divine (Houston, TX)
- State Jail Division (Texas)
- San Jose Downtown Association (San Jose, CA)
- Second Judicial District Attorney
- Siliguri Jalpaiguri Development Authority (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once she finishes her studies at UVic this fall, Kennedy will begin the Doctor of Juridical Science degree program at the University of Toronto.
It offers a comprehensive first professional program leading to the degree of Juris Doctor and a graduate curriculum leading to the degrees of Masters of Laws and Doctor of Juridical Science.