The pop star, who famously battled the disease, was presented with an honorary Doctor of Health Science award from Anglia Ruskin University in Chelmsford, Essex, last week.
What does DHSc stand for?
DHSc stands for Doctor of Health Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHSc
We have 5 other meanings of DHSc in our Acronym Attic
- Davis High School Band Boosters (Davis, CA)
- DHS Business Consulting (Swiss company; Hong Kong)
- Desert Hot Springs Branch Library (Desert Hot Springs, CA)
- Dearborn Heights Soccer Club (Michigan)
- Defense and Homeland Security Consortium
- Department of Health Sciences (various universities)
- Deployment Health Surveillance Capability (Munich, Germany)
- Digital Hearing Systems Corporation (Rogers, AR)
- Directorates of Health and Social Care (UK; 2002-2003)
- Discount Home Shopping Club
- Doctor of Health Science
- Dunman High School Chinese Orchestra (Singapore)
- Defence Health Services Division (Australia)
- Delay-Handoff-Signal Degradation
- Deployment Health Support Directorate (US DoD)
- Duplex High-Speed Data (telecommunications)
- Department of Health, Safety Environment (University of Saskatchewan; Canada)
- Data Hiding by Stochastic Error Diffusion
- Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Australian pop star and actress, who famously fought the disease herself, received an honorary Doctor of Health Sciences award from Anglia Ruskin University in Chelmsford last night.
The pop star, who famously battled the disease herself, was presented with an honorary Doctor of Health Science award from Anglia Ruskin University in Chelmsford, Essex.
The singer will be made a Doctor of Health Sciences by staff at the university later this week in honour of her achievements, the Daily Star reported.