Doctor of Health Administration (DHA) Sharon L Bradley, Spokane, WA received a Doctor of Health Administration degree from the University of Phoenix May 2011.
What does DHA stand for?
DHA stands for Doctor of Health Administration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DHA
We have 130 other meanings of DHA in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Hardware Access
- Direct Historic Approach (archaeology)
- Direct Humanitarian Aid
- Directions for Handling and Administration (clinical trials)
- Directory Harvest Attack
- Disaster Housing Assistance (FEMA)
- Disposable Hearing Aid
- Distri Haut Anjou (French firewood business)
- Division of Hearings and Appeals (Wisconsin)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid
- Doctor of Healthcare Administration
- Dogan Haber Ajansi (Turkish news agency)
- Dubai Health Authority (previously known as DOHMS)
- Dehydroalanine at Position 5 (amino acid)
- Dehydro-L-Ascorbic Acid
- Dental Hygienists' Association of Australia
- Dihaloacetic Acid
- Dynamic Home Agent Address Discovery
- Deep-Hypersaline Anoxic Basin
- Dearborn Highland Arts Council (Lawrenceburg, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Waruingi also is an associate professor at the University of Phoenix, School of Advanced Studies, where he facilitates regular doctoral course work in the Doctor of Health Administration program; and doctoral dissertation seminars and dissertation-mentoring program.
By integrating the NCHL's Health Leadership Competency Model, Capella's Master of Health Administration and Doctor of Health Administration programs meet the health care profession's standards for management and leadership education by focusing on the real-world leadership abilities that tomorrow's health care executives need--and that employers demand.
Shepherd received a bachelor's degree in business administration cum laude from Fairleigh-Dickinson University, a master's degree in hospital administration from George Washington University, and a doctor of health administration from the Medical University of South Carolina.
Shepherd received a Doctor of Health Administration (DHA) from Medical University of South Carolina in 1999, a Masters in Health Services Administration from George Washington University in 1975, and a BS in Business Administration from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1972.