NEW ORLEANS, June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Prospective students applying for admission to The Chicago School of Professional Psychology's (TCSPP) new Doctor of Clinical Psychology (Psy.
What does DClinPsy stand for?
DClinPsy stands for Doctor of Clinical Psychology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Denver Community Leadership Forum (Denver, CO)
- Detroit Community Loan Fund
- Department for Communities and Local Government (UK Government department, successor to ODPM)
- Director's Consumer Liaison Group (US NCI)
- Deutscher Club für Leonberger Hunde E.v (German dog club)
- Diaspirin Cross Linked Hemoglobin
- Durham County Local History Society (UK)
- Data-Link Connection Identifier
- Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry (Regiment of the British Army)
- Danish Central Library for Immigrant Literature (Denmark)
- Dane County Land Information Office (Wisconsin)
- Door County Learning in Retirement (Wisconsin)
- Deputy Clerk
- Doubleclick Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Dale City Little League (Virginia)
- Dual Coolant Lead-Lithium (nuclear technology)
- Deeper Christian Life Ministry (Bronx, NY)
- Department of Command, Leadership, and Management
- Department of Conservation and Land Management (Australia)
- Dynamic CPU (Central Processing Unit) Load Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Rogers is a doctor of clinical psychology in Chicago.
NEW ORLEANS, March 27, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Applications are now being accepted for admission into The Chicago School of Professional Psychology's (TCSPP) new Doctor of Clinical Psychology (Psy.
Sheila Kamlet, a doctor of clinical psychology in private practice, has provided counseling and support for Katrina survivors through the American Red Cross, and counseling and education for the Center for Multicultural Excellence at the University of Denver.