Weinstein, PhD, is Professor and Executive Officer, Doctor of Audiology Program, CUNY Graduate Center, New York, NY, USA.
What does AuD stand for?
AuD stands for Doctor of Audiology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AuD
We have 27 other meanings of AuD in our Acronym Attic
- Allocation Unique Dégressive
- American University in Dubai
- Association for Union Democracy (New York)
- Australian Dollar
- Authentification Universelle de Documents (French: Universal Authentication of Documents)
- Available for Use Data
- Amplifiable Unit of DNA
- .au Domain Administration Ltd (Australia)
- Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority
- Albany Ultimate Disc Association (Albany, NY)
- Alberta Ukrainian Dance Association (Canada)
- Architecture Urban Design Awards
- Asociación Uruguaya de Acuaristas
- Associazione Utilizzatori Delle Armi (Italy)
- Auburn Urban Development Authority (Auburn, California)
- Adaptable Urban Drainage Addressing Change in Intensity Occurrence and Uncertainty of Stormwater (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deborah Price, AuD, Doctor of Audiology, founder of Hearing Professional Center, and the Chair of the Audiology Foundation of America.
Donna Hill, a doctor of audiology and an owner of Audiology Professionals of Eugene, was one of about 600 people who came to the Hilton Eugene to hear presentations on the economic outlook for 2011.
Suzanne Temple, PeaceHealth; director, Katherine Swem, doctor of audiology, PeaceHealth Medical Group; director, Martha Falkenstein, office assistant, Hult & Associates; director, Vicki Semrell, retired.
A Fellow in the American Academy of Audiology and holding the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) by the American Speech-Language- Hearing Association, Ives has a Doctor of Audiology degree from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry's School of Audiology (where she also served as an assistant professor), both a Doctor of Science in Audiology and a Master of Audiology from Boston University, and a Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders from Emerson College (with honors).
in audiology, as well as the new Clinical Doctor of Audiology (Au.
on cochlear implants Jessica Magro, doctor of audiology from the Eugene Hearing and Speech Center, will speak and answer questions about cochlear implants on Thursday from 7 p.
People are losing their hearing two-and-a-half times faster than their parents and grandparents, due largely to sustained overexposure to loud sound," said Kasewurm, Doctor of Audiology.