AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine to offer the Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) degree beginning July 2013.
What does DAOM stand for?
DAOM stands for Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAOM
We have 3 other meanings of DAOM in our Acronym Attic
- Direkt-Anlage Österreich (German: Direct Investment Austria)
- Dryden Aircraft Operations Facility (US NASA)
- Doctors Against Organ Harvesting (see also DAFOH)
- Dartmouth Atlas of Health Care (mailing list server; Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
- Disparity Analysis of Images (software)
- Dark Angels of Misery (gaming guild)
- Déchets Assimilés aux Ordures Ménagères (French: Household Waste Disposal)
- Depressor Anguli Oris Muscle
- Dessin Assisté Par Ordinateur des Mascareignes (French: Computer Aided Design Mascarene; Mascarene Islands)
- Deutsche Akademie für Osteopathische Medizin eV (German: German Academy for Osteopathic Medicine)
- Doença Arterial Obstrutiva Periférica (Portuguese: Peripheral Arterial Disease)
- Defensive Area of Operational Responsibility
- Digital Agency of Record
- Discharge as of Right (UK)
- Discrete Analysis and Operations Research (conference)
- Downey Association of Realtors (est. 1946; California)
- Revue Internationale du Droit des Affaires-Internationaal Tijdschrift voor Ondernemingsrecht (French and Dutch-language business law journal)
- Dame Alice Owen's School (UK)
- Design Approved Organisation Scheme (aerospace; UK)
- Détachement ALAT (French Army Light Aviation) des Opérations Spéciales (French: Detachment for Special Operations; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The name change will be accompanied by the expansion of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, which currently offers the Master of Science program in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, to include a Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine degree program, authorized by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM), and the development of the College of Business Sciences, which will offer a new Master of Business Administration degree program.
Nineteen students -- including Eric Stephens, co-founder of the college -- will be awarded the Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) degree in a graduation ceremony to be held on Sunday, July 10, 2005 at The Governor Hotel in Portland, OR.