His promotion to Doctor Medicinae took place in 1877 in Berlin and he decided to specialize in ophthalmology.
What does DR MED stand for?
DR MED stands for Doctor Medicinae
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Drudge Report
- Dubinin/Radushkevich (equation)
- Dynamic Range
- Dynamic Reconfiguration
- Dynamic Replenishment
- Dynamic Representation (software engineering)
- The Dragon Riders (gaming)
- Doktor der Ingenieurwissenschaften (German Engineering Doctorate Degree)
- Julius Erving (NBA player)
- Devenir Revenir Monter Rester Sortir Venir Aller Naître Descendre Entrer Retourner Tomber Rentrer Arriver Mourir Partir (mnemonic for French verbs using the verb Être in the past tense)
- Dr Pepper
- Dead Reckoning Position (navigation)
- Data Reduction and Analysis
- Data Reporting and Accounting
- Diversity Reception and Erasures Correcting (decoding scheme)
- Disaster Relief and Emergency Medical System
- Dismantle, Remove, and Restore
- Doctor (Alternative Medicine)
- Direct Recycling - A Posteriori Probability