The manager also oversees the physician's treatment from the outset, and can even initiate the doctor's first report to the adjuster via wire transfer.
What does DFR stand for?
DFR stands for Doctor's First Report (workman's compensation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFR
We have 79 other meanings of DFR in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Funding Report
- Direction de la Formation et de la Recherche (French: Directorate of Training and Research)
- Direction Finding Receiver
- Directorate of Fisheries Research (UK; now Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science)
- Disk File Read
- Distributed Flow Routing
- Divine Forces Radio
- Division of Financial Regulation
- Division of Financial Responsibility
- Division of Forest Resources
- Doseur Fixation Ronde (French: Round Feeder Attachment)
- Double Frequency Recording
- Douglas Fir Resort and Chalets (Canada)
- Dounreay Fast Reactor (fast breeder nuclear reactor)
- Dragonfly Ripple (band)
- Drilling Factual Report
- Dropped From Rolls
- Dry Film Resist
- Dryden Flight Research (US NASA)
- Dual Fluid Reactor (nuclear power)