Dobutamine stress echocardiography in healthy adult male rats.
What does DSE stand for?
DSE stands for Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DSE
We have 150 other meanings of DSE in our Acronym Attic
- Directeurs Sécurité d'Entreprise (French: Corporate Security Directors)
- Direction du Suiv-Evaluation (French: Next-Evaluation Directorate)
- Directorate of Scientific Evaluation (India)
- Directory Service Specific Entries (LDAP)
- Display Screen Equipment
- Distributed Single Layer Embedded
- Distributed Software Engineering Section
- Distributed Systems Environment
- District Structural Engineer
- Division Support Element (US Army)
- Domestic Sewage Exclusion
- Dose Sans Effet (French: Ineffective Dose)
- Dossier de Santé Électronique (French: Electronic Health Record; Canada)
- Dossier de Système Élémentaire (French: Elementary File System; nuclear energy industry)
- Dossier Social Étudiant (French: Social Student File)
- Double Silk and Enameled (coating on wire used to make coils for electromagnetic devices; archaic)
- Draft Safety Evaluation
- Droplet Surface Etching
- Drug Safety Evaluation
- Dry Sheep Equivalent
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early diagnosis of cardiotoxicity is important in asymptomatic long term survivor and prompt treatment by dobutamine stress echocardiography (DSE) and tissue Doppler (TD) velocities.
Longterm prognostic value of dobutamine stress echocardiography compared with myocardial perfusion scanning in patients unable to perform exercise tests.
ASSESSMENT OF MYOCARDIAL ISCHEMIA All patients underwent dobutamine stress echocardiography testing.
It is based on the Detsky modified risk index and results of noninvasive testing such as dipyridamole thallium imaging or dobutamine stress echocardiography.
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, New York, USA "Contrast Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography in 100 Consecutive Patients: Improvement in Image Quality, Wall Segment Visualization and Confidence of Interpretation.
Contrast and Harmonic Imaging Improves Accuracy and Efficiency of Novice Readers for Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography.
Dobutamine stress echocardiography has sensitivity and specificity of 85% and 77%, respectively.