What does DILLIRATGAF stand for?
DILLIRATGAF stands for Do I Look Like I Really And Truly Give A Flip (polite form)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Do I Look Like A Clairvoyant?
- Do I Look Like I Care?
- Do I Look Like I Give a Crap? (aka Does It Look Like I Give a Crap?)
- Do I Look Like I Give A Damn
- Does It Look Like I Give A Damn
- Do I Look Like I Give A Flip (polite form)
- Does It Look Like I Give A Flip (polite form)
- Do I Look Like I Give A Flying Flip
- Does It Look Like I Give A Rats Ass?
- Do I Look Like I Give A Sigh (polite form)
- Dealer Indirect Lending and Leasing System
- Dartmouth Intensive Language Model
- Développement Informatique L. Meriel (French: L. Meriel Software Development)
- Dispersion-Imbalanced Loop Mirror
- Defense International Logistics Management Course
- Defense Industrial Supply Center Inventory Locator Network (US DoD; Defense Logistics Agency)
- Day In the Life Of
- Digital Information Literacy Office (University of Texas)
- Distributed and Integrated Local Government (accounting software)