It is only the second wedding between Divorce Recovery Workshop 'graduates' in a decade.
What does DRW stand for?
DRW stands for Divorce Recovery Workshop
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRW
We have 21 other meanings of DRW in our Acronym Attic
- Dilute Russell Viper Venom Time (laboratory test)
- Disability Rights Vermont, Inc. (Montpelier, VT)
- Dilute Russell's Viper Venom Time (also seen as DRVT)
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia (Airport Code)
- Database Region Wizard (FrontPage 2000)
- Dedicatory Religious Witchcraft
- Detroit Red Wings (hockey team)
- Dielectric Rod Waveguide
- Disability Rights Wisconsin (est. 1977)
- Discrete Random Walk (ecological modeling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The launch by Divorce Recovery Workshop (DRW), a national charity, is offering the six-week workshop to help people deal with issues arising from divorce or separation.
BLOB The Divorce Recovery Workshop residential weekend takes place in Llandaff, Cardiff, from this Friday, October 29, to Sunday, October 31.
Father-of-two Mike, a 54-year-old IT project manager from Solihull, said: "The divorce recovery workshop had already helped us cope with the pain of our divorce.
The Divorce Recovery Workshop is open to anyone who is divorced, separated, or ending a significant relationship.
National charity Divorce Recovery Workshop is running a six-week course at Sutton Coldfield Baptish Church in Trinity Hill from Thursday, February 21.
She went through two divorces and claims her attitude has been turned around by attending a Divorce Recovery Workshop last June.
But if you're thinking First Wives was full of woe and tales of destruction, there were some glimmers of hope amongst all the broken lives and harsh life lessons, including some very inspiring advice from Linda who runs a Divorce Recovery Workshop (message - life can be even better after divorce, if you work hard enough at it).