She also held several merchandising positions at Sears Holdings, including as its Divisional Vice President, Merchandising and Divisional Merchandise Manager, Home.
What does DMM stand for?
DMM stands for Divisional Merchandise Manager (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMM
We have 154 other meanings of DMM in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Management and Mitigation (civil engineering; India)
- Disaster Management Metamodel (various organizations)
- Disaster Mitigation and Management
- Discarded Military Munition
- Discrete Mode-Matching
- Distribution Multimédia (French: Multimedia Distribution)
- District Merchandise Manager
- Diversity Maturity Model (Lockheed Martin)
- Division Marketing Manager
- Division Material Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Micheline Jordaan is vice president and divisional merchandise manager for cookware, luggage and candy at Macy's East Ron Ota is vice president and divisional merchandise manager for textiles at Macy's East.
Scibetta served in a variety of positions of increasing responsibility, including Divisional Merchandise Manager and Buyer, before becoming its Vice President and Divisional Merchandise Manager in 2008.
BOB CHRISTNACHT, DIVISIONAL MERCHANDISE MANAGER OF HOME, MERCANTILE STORES CO.
Berg began her career with K-Mart in 1990 as a divisional merchandise manager and traveled extensively for the company, sourcing product in the United States, Asia and Europe.
She most recently served as divisional merchandise manager of the children's area.
Bob Christnacht, divisional merchandise manager of home for Mercantile Stores, cited Croscill for its stand-alone collections.
She previously was divisional merchandise manager at The Limited Inc.